Digithon 1: Shift Left Testing with AI
Application delivery cycles are getting shorter as businesses demands more frequent changes to cope with dynamic market changes. Customers are expecting better user experiences as form factors for application quality is also increasing.
The automation for testing is critical to provide high-quality applications in a short period of time. However, traditional test automation can only be started after the application is ready. It also often requires script maintenance for each platform. This leads to delays in testing cycle time.
Learn how AI technology provides the ability to create automated testing even before the application is ready - even it is only mock-up design. It also allows the running of a single script for multiple platforms including Windows and mobile platforms such as iOS and Android. AI also drastically reduces the script maintenance time by enhancing the script resiliency.
Required Team Member Skills
Get ready to win with these recommended preparatory modules (all Saba links are internal)
- Saba: Functional Testing Technical Overview, Level 300
- Saba: UFT One Technical Presentation Training 2021, Level 320
- Saba: UFT One Technical Demo Training 2021, Level 340
- Saba: UFT One and UFT Developer: Using AI/ML to create world-class resilient automation
- Saba: UFT Mobile Technical Presentation Training 2021, Level 320
- Saba: UFT Mobile Technical Demo Training 2021, Level 340
- Watch Working with Test youtube