Digithon 6: Service Management with Teams
As collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams are increasingly adopted in organizations, it is natural that organization’s preference to use the Teams chat function to interact with SMAX to perform requests, instead of accessing via the SMAX portal. This Teams to SMAX capability will increase usage efficiency and enhance productivity.
A potential scenario would be when there is a major event and a Teams War room is setup. Learn how to implement this integration to allow war room staff to do a quick compliance check on a server and get the result back all within Teams.
Required Team Member Skills
Get ready to win with these recommended preparatory modules (all Saba links are internal)
- Saba: DCA suite Technical Overview Level 300
- Saba: DCA suite Technical Presentation Level 320
- Saba: DCA Technical Demo Training Level 340
- Saba: Operations Orchestration - Key Concepts
- Review this document https://mf-te.com/2020/03/27/oo-python-expressions/
- Review this document https://mf-te.com/2020/03/27/oo-aos-get-list-of-items-2/
- Saba: Technical Drill Down : SMAX and OO Integration
- Extending SMAX capabilities with Studio Apps (not in Saba)
- REST API's Data Load (not in SABA)