Join the ArcSight User Group!
In this virtual event you'll have the opportunity to meet other ArcSight users, learn how other customers are using ArcSight, the hidden tricks and tips as well as the latest product updates from our product Experts.
- ArcSight Product release and roadmap update
- There has been a number of exciting and important product releases recently and this presentation will give you an overview of what you need to know.
- Technical presentation: ArcSight content and MITRE Att&ck
- This presentation will provide a practical overview of the MITRE Att&ck framework and demonstrate how the ArcSight default content which aligns with this knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques based on real-world observations can be used in your security operations.
- Technical presentation: Forwarding correlated events in an hierarchical ArcSight ESM configuration
- A technical session to demonstrate the practicalities of configuring a forwarding connector for the purpose of sending correlated and associated base events from one ESM to an upstream ESM for further analysis in for example an insider threat related use case.
- Q&A We want to hear from you! Please bring in your questions.
Join the Virtual User Group and receive a complimentary gift hamper of your choice!
Public sector customers and public officials (including employees of government-owned or government-controlled commercial enterprises) may not participate in this hamper gift. All participants should ensure and confirm that they are able to receive the prizes under their own policies and rules.
Please find below our presentation and you can access the recording on demand HERE.