Our ArcSight User Groups
In these webinars you'll have the opportunity to meet other ArcSight users, see how other customers are using ArcSight, learn tricks and tips, hear about product updates, and provide your feedback.
- ArcSight Product release and roadmap update: There has been a number of exciting and important product releases recently and this presentation will give you an overview of what you need to know.
- Technical presentation: ArcSight content and MITRE Att&ck: This presentation will provide a practical overview of the MITRE Att&ck framework and demonstrate how the ArcSight default content which aligns with this knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques based on real-world observations can be used in your security operations.
- Technical presentation: Forwarding correlated events in an hierarchical ArcSight ESM configuration: A technical session to demonstrate the practicalities of configuring a forwarding connector for the purpose of sending correlated and associated base events from one ESM to an upstream ESM for further analysis in for example an insider threat related use case.
- ArcSight product update and roadmaps: We’ll provide an overview of the recent ArcSight 2020.2 release and highlight the many exciting features that are now available to you. We’ll also give you a product roadmap update to preview what’s coming up in the next release cycle.
- Collecting AWS security event logs with cloud-native ArcSight SmartConnectors: This session highlight the configuration of CloudWatch and CloudTrail to collect AWS for ingestion into ArcSight SmartConnector.
- Technical demo: We’ll provide you an overview of why you should be using the MITRE ATT@CK framework and how the “out of the box” ArcSight content can help you detect threats that may be occurring in your network. Additionally, we will show you the latest addition to the ArcSight family, the ATAR Labs SOAR .
Give us feedback to receive a free game-kit to minimise the risk of boredom from breaching your home.
Public sector customers and public officials (including employees of government-owned or government-controlled commercial enterprises) may not participate in this hamper gift. All participants should ensure and confirm that they are able to receive the prizes under their own policies and rules.
Eligible to Australian residents,