Training & Education
SPECIAL TRAINING OFFER:
Adoption Readiness Tool (ART) with pre-packaged Content Manager (CM) Course for unlimited users for 3 years
Top reasons to undertake the ART and CM Package:
- 93% Discount on the licensing price for ART and CM course pakage
- 1 Author License and Unlimited user license
- 3 Years of ART and CM Content Pack support included for you to receive the latest version and latest course packages for the future releases,
i.e. Ver 10
- You can create and amend the existing content or add non-Micro Focus Product content and public as your own branded package
- 2 Days of VILT ART Training
- Limited time offer of A$ 12,900 ex. GST for 3 years
What is ART:
Use the Adoption Readiness Tool (ART) simulation-based learning content to boost user adoption of your Micro Focus Content Manager users. With ART you can create your own structured on-boarding course content, simulations, video’s and assessments for Micro Focus software and Non-Micro Focus software.
The Micro Focus ART Content Manager offering includes:
- Content Manager ART Course Content Pack with simulation-based learning content and assessments to boost user adoption of your Content Manager (CM) users. CM ART Course Sample. CM ART Course Outline.
- Enhance and edit the existing Content Manager ART content
- Customize the ART publishing template with your own logo and re-publish all content
- Access to free online training: Get Started with ART
- Micro Focus Software Support to help you with your questions or any technical issues
Micro Focus and our customers are using the Adoption Readiness Tool (ART) to create engaging digital learning content for training, on-boarding, and supporting our customers. ART enables you to rapidly generate learning content in various formats.
ART Course Content Packs for the Micro Focus software products is delivered with:
- Simulation based training content and assessments
- ART Source files which can be edited with the ART Developer Kit
- SCORM files for uploading to a Learning Management System (LMS)
- HTML files for uploading to a Webserver for immediate access by learners
You can find samples from all the Micro Focus ART Course Content Packs at the ART Samples Website or visit www.microfocus.com/software/art to learn more about Adoption Readiness Tool.
Request a one month complementary ART trial license and use the ART Software to create your own simulations and on-boarding content.