2021 Predictions: The Path to Cyber Resilience
Join us for this interactive webinar where we will explore how continuing cyberthreats and evolving cybersecurity technologies will affect organisations across the globe.
By attending this interactive virtual event you will learn:
- Looking forward: Forrester’s view on what ANZ enterprises need to anticipate in 2021.
- Pivot to prosper: Recommendations and market research on what enterprises need to consider pivoting during the recovery phase and what it takes to become more resilient.
- Attack surface: During what will be a transition year (past the digital fault line), organizations need to consider an increased attack surface). We will explore the implications of the new-normal on cybersecurity decisions in 2021, including zero trust adoption in Asia Pacific, and managing the increased threats introduced by insiders.
- Panel discussion: We will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive Q&A with our panel of experts.
- Welcome and introduction – Niel Pandya, Business Consultant, Micro Focus
- 2021 Predictions in cybersecurity – Michael Barnes, VP Research Director, Forrester
- Experts’ panel discussion – Niel Pandya, Michael Barnes, and Mark Fernandes, CTO, Security, Micro Focus
- Live Q&A session
We look forward to speaking with you!
We know you’re busy, so let us entice you. After the webinar, all attendees will go in the run to win a Trekk™ Torch with Compass. Five torches available!
Like our cybersecurity predictions, it can deliver the clarity and insights you need to stay on track.
Also in the spirit of Christmas we will give every attendee a gourmet hamper so you can enjoy with your loved ones!
Click here to submit your delivery details to receive your FREE Christmas hamper! T&C's apply
Public sector customers and public officials (including employees of government-owned or government-controlled commercial enterprises) may not participate in this hamper gift. All participants should ensure and confirm that they are able to receive the prizes under their own policies and rules.
Eligible to Australian residents who attend the LIVE event on 9th December at 11am AEDT