- Chairman & Co-Founder, Indonesia Cyber Security Forum (ICSF)
- Chairman of the Indonesia Biometric Forum (IBF)
- Chairman, Oversight Committee, Indonesia Digital Forensic Association (AFDI)
- Member of Honorary & Ethical Board, Indonesia FinTech Association (AFTECH)
- Commissioner, Mitra Tekno Madani (MTM), a PNM VC Company
- Guest Lecturer at the Indonesia’s General & Staff College (SESKO TNI) & National Defense University (UNHAN), School of Social Studies & International Relations-Universitas Gadjah Mada-Jogjakarta, Singapore Management University, Australia National University (ANU), NTU – Singapore & RSA Conferences.
Ardi Sutedja K., is the Chairman & the Co-Founder of the Indonesia Cyber Security Forum (ICSF). The forum itself is the only non-profit professional multistakeholder organization in Indonesia focusing in the Cyber Security & Cyber Resilience. The ICSF was founded in 2014, which at the same time the initiative of establishing Indonesia’s first Cyber Security Agency was initiated.
He started his career in the area of Information Security Management while pursuing a career with the Government of Indonesia and was then among the first early adopter of the concept now widely known as Cyber Security. And he has more than 28 years of experiences in this field, which now also becoming a lifetime passion.
Apart from his former career in the government, he is now also actively pursuing a senior management role with a company within the State-Owned Enterprises eco-system focusing in nurturing the small medium enterprises going digital. He is also active in the lecture circuit, lecturing on the wide ranges of topic on cyber security, both domestically and abroad.
Ardi earned his Bachelor's degree in Law from the University of Indonesia and also earned several Graduate Degree & Certificates from several US based institution of higher learning. As a professional, as well as a former senior government official, Ardi has undergone continuing specialized education and training, as well earned professional competence certifications in cyber intelligence, cyber security, cyber psychology, cyber resilience and cyber warfare from reputable military and intelligence training institutions in the United States, Germany, Britain, Canada and South Korea.