Note: Face to face event are currently on hold. We will update this page with upcoming Micro Focus Tier-1 Events as detail become available.
Global have launched a Virtual Executive Meeting Center option to help you connect with our customers in a meaningful, personal and high touch way.
The team can help you, end to end, to set up and facilitate video conference calls between our Executives and SMEs and your key customers on our Micro Focus branded platform. To learn more about the program, see this overview. To schedule a virtual briefing, Click here and select <<Santa Clara>>, <<Virtual Meeting>>.
Welcome to a more personalised experience for your accounts. This site has been created to feature the various Tier 1 Micro Focus events that you can nominate your customers to attend to help build considerable pipeline or accelerate existing opportunities.
Any questions you have, please reach out to your local marketing leader or email Karen Lam.
- New pipeline commitment USD250K above
- APJ Marketing will cover conference fee and 3 nights hotel accommodation per customer **
- Funding only cover one customer per account
- No public sector/government institution to be accepted
**Funding support not applicable for Government Summit and Vertica Big Data Conference
Steps to nominate your customers
1. Please provide your customer details and submit your nomination by filling in the online form.
2. Your Local Marketing Leader will inform you once approved. Please wait for the approval before sending out the invitations
3. Submission deadline
- Micro Focus Government Summit - 30 December 2019
- Micro Focus Universe Europe - 30 December 2019
- Vertica Big Data Conference - 1 February 2020
- Micro Focus Universe North America - 28 February 2020
Micro Focus Tier 1 events
Executive Briefing Centre (EBC)
You also have the option to consider setting up an Executive Briefing Centre (EBC) visit for your Accounts in our Santa Clara CA office. Obviously an exclusive experience so the right critiria is key. For more information on our EBC please click here or contact Sylvia Barranti, Executive Briefing Center Manager.