Customer Success Stories
Micro Focus Content Manager 9.1 is underpinning a burgeoning deployment of automated information capture and digital workflows across the University campus.
ICWA used Micro Focus Enterprise solutions to deploy its mainframe workload to a Micro Focus COBOL/CICS platform running on Linux Intel servers and an IBM UDB database
- Substantially reduced batch processing time
- Platform costs reduced by 75%
- ROI achieved within 12 months
- Massively reduced disaster recovery time
Micro Focus® ALM and UFT One provide integrated SAP testing solution, saving $800,000 over five years and preventing severity 1 issues from causing problems in production
- Test automation achieved $800,000 cost savings in five years
- Easy conversion of SAP TAO test scripts to UFT One
- Increased business user adoption through ALM ease of use
Major Australian Port Authority slashes record-keeping chores.
- Automatically manages Microsoft® SharePoint content and other sources with Micro Focus Content Manager, to reduce the risk of noncompliance with record-keeping regulations
- Reduces the time it takes to retrieve documents
- Allows employees to follow normal work processes while achieving records compliance
By implementing NetIQ® Access Manager™, the agency gained a central point of control to provision role-based access rights.
- Boosted efficiency and productivity through automation of manual processes
- Introduced self-service pass word help, which has reduced help desk calls
- Increased security through centralized control over authentication levels and identity-based access provisioning
SMAX enables federal body to quickly and easily pivot to remote working during lockdown.
- SMAX allowed the critical public service to quickly and easily pivot to continue to support its district
- Employees remain productive while teleworking, and provide service to the citizens of the federal district.