SRG Value and Maturity Model Proficiency Workshop
- Understanding the discovery process in terms of maturity models
- How to understand (research) a customer and to inhabit the role of a trusted advisor
- Understand value propositions and the difference between an IT value proposition and business value proposition
- Understand the key SRG solution areas in terms of: trends, challenges and how we solve them, opportunities, who to target, why we won and why Micro Focus?
- Understand how to formulate qualification questions that incorporate expected business benefits
- Understand the Micro Focus S3 sales methodology by examining a SRG opportunity using the Revegy interface.
- Confidence and empowerment as a Micro Focus representative in using maturity models as a discovery tool and as a method of mapping out a customer journey in order that customers continually improve their security posture with our SRG solutions.
- Ability to hold meaningful business-value focused conversations based around cost, efficiency and risk.
- Understanding of value briefs, ROI metrics and the ability to articulate value propositions at different stages of the sales cycle and to provide a business benefits report to the customer using the value analysis tool.
- Understanding the S3 sales methodology that underlies Micro Focus’ implementation of the Revegy tool by examining an SRG opportunity in the classroom.
- Micro Focus Inside, Field and Channel Partner Sales
- Partner Sales
Pre-Work: Attendees should have viewed all of the Essentials SRG solution capability (product) modules
Final course confirmation and additional event information will be provided to all registrants after registration.
DO NOT book your travel until you receive final confirmation!
Countdown to the Event
Date: 18-20 February 2020
- beginning Tue, Feb. 18th, 2020 9:00AM
- ending Thu, Feb. 20th, 2020 4:00PM (local time)
Location: Micro Focus office either in *Barcelona or *Dusseldorf - we will make final decision depending on where the majority of students is coming from.
For Micro Focus Employees:
contact Anita Chrobok firstname.lastname@example.org
For Micro Focus Partners:
contact Elena de Pablo email@example.com